With a legacy of cutting and polishing the world’s most precious rough diamonds and transforming them into one of a kind jewels of exceptional beauty, Graff operates at the pinnacle of the luxury jewellery industry.
The Graff Lesedi La Rona is one of the greatest diamond accomplishments in history. Cut and polished from a legendary 1,109 carat rough diamond uncovered in Botswana, the name Lesedi La Rona translates as “Our Light” from Tswana, the country’s official language. From discovery to completion, the process of analysing, cutting and polishing this prodigious rough diamond took over 18 months and resulted in 67 exceptional stones, including a magnificent 302 carat principal diamond, named the Graff Lesedi La Rona.
The discovery of the Graff Lesedi La Rona serves as the inspiration for six extraordinary new fragrances that pair the rarest and most precious perfumery ingredients available with the same meticulous craftsmanship, attention to detail and luxury that has made the House of Graff legendary.
With extraordinary ingredients sourced from far corners of the globe, each fragrance echoes the immense, multi-faceted beauty of the Graff Lesedi La Rona.
Lesedi La Rona I (Floral Woody Powdery)
Refined – Timeless – Sophisticated
Lesedi La Rona I opens with the bright sparkle of citrus notes and spicy Pink Peppercorn. Its floral heart blooms with alluring Iris and Orris flowers, while decadent patchouli and leather form a beautiful and mysterious conclusion.
- Top Note: Pink Peppercorn, Bergamot, Mandarin, Grapefruit, Ylang Ylang
- Mid Note: Iris, Orris flower, Rose, Egyptian Jasmine
- Dry Note: Leather, White Musk, Patchouli, Vanilla, Amber, Vetiver, Moss, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean
Lesedi La Rona II (Citrus Woody)
Transparent – Mesmerising – Complex
Lesedi La Rona II opens with radiant citrus-infused Neroli Oil from Morocco, enhanced by the brilliance of sun-drenched Petitgrain. Sichuan Pepper produces a delicately piquant facet at the heart of the fragrance, while notes of Peony, Cashmeran, and Vanilla Bean Extract add an intoxicating sensuality.
- Top Note: Moroccan Neroli Oil, Petitgrain Citronnier
- Mid Note: Sichuan Pepper, Orange Flower Absolute
- Dry Note: Peony, Cashmeran, Vanilla Bean Extract, Musk
Lesedi La Rona III (Floral Chypre)
Romantic – Opulent – Mysterious
Lesedi La Rona III opens with the bright citrus notes of Bergamot enhanced with exquisite Saffron. The soul of the fragrance is a fusion of Violet, and Rose de Grasse, while Labdanum notes lend confidence and elegance.
- Top Note: Saffron, Pink Pepper, Bergamot
- Mid Note: Rose from Grasse, Violet
- Dry Note: Labdanum, Vanilla Bean, Patchouli
Lesedi La Rona IV (Edible Oriental)
Magical – Captivating – Addictive
Like the myriad ways in which a diamond captures the light, the addictive scent of Lesedi La Rona IV seduces with multiple layers of rich gourmand notes. An intoxicating overdose of White Rose petals blooms into a vibrant bouquet of Manuka Honey Blossom and organic Bulgarian Lavender. An electrifying burst of Brazilian Coffee meets delicious notes of toasted Marcona Almond, creating a seductively alluring trail.
- Top Note: Bulgarian Organic Lavender, White Rose Petal, Italian Lemon
- Mid Note: Manuka Honey Blossom Accord, Tonka Bean
- Dry Note: Brazilian Coffee Absolute, Toasted Marcona Almond Accord
Lesedi La Rona V (Oriental Floral)
Solar – Illuminating – Alluring
Lesedi La Rona V sparkles with the heavenly scent of sun-drenched Bergamot and Neroli Blossom, enhanced by a heart of narcotic humid florals and precious Ylang Ylang. The warmth of rich Vanilla Orchid and radiant Amber create a magnificent, utterly addictive conclusion.
- Top Note: Bergamot, Heliotrope, Neroli Blossom
- Mid Note: Turkish Rose, Violet, Ylang Ylang
- Dry Note: Patchouli, Amber, Sandalwood, Vanilla Orchid
Lesedi La Rona VI (Woody Oriental)
Radiant – Hypnotic – Sensual
Lesedi La Rona VI opens with the hypnotic scent of Wild Orchids. Cut from the rough, these rare blossoms inspire the perfumer’s exceptional artistry. Mid notes of Egyptian Jasmine Petals and Orange Blossom add classic elegance, while smoky South East Asian Oud adds sensuality and depth.
- Top Note: Clove, Madagascar Blackberry, Wild Orchid
- Mid Note: Egyptian Jasmine Petals, Orange Blossom, Pink Pepper
- Dry Note: South East Asian Oud, Vanilla
The crystal bottle that houses the new Graff fragrance collection is inspired by the contours of the emerald cut Graff Lesedi La Rona diamond. With long, smooth facets, the striking architectural beauty of this iconic, classic diamond cut is reimagined in an eye-catching, elegant, lead-free flacon featuring the Graff logo.