Free shipping on orders $40 and above

Compagnie de Provence

Liquid Marseille Soap Refill Delicate

Vendor
Compagnie de Provence
Regular price
$45.00
Sale price
$45.00
Unit price
per 

Enjoy even longer the Marseille liquid soap Delicate thanks to its economical 1L size.

Free Shipping above $40

All of our products are 100% authentic

DETAILS

Economical, releasable and airtight, our Marseille liquid soap is designed as an economic plastic bottle. It makes possible to refill the 300 ml size and takes part of an eco-friendly approach.

Made in a cauldron according to tradition, this soap gently cleanses the skin. Elaborated with copra oil and organic virgin olive oil, it is naturally glycerined.      With 94.5% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5.5% are necessary to ensure the right preservation qualities in the product and a texture even more sensorial. 

1L refill in plastic.

FRAGRANCE NOTES

A refined fragrance with citrus notes and woody scent, made in Grasse.

 

HOW TO USE

Apply a small amount of product on dampened skin, make it foam on hands and rinse with water. Suitable for frequent hand washing. Can also be used in the shower. 

External use only. In case of contact with eyes rinse thoroughly with water.