The following GTC apply to all orders made in our online shop.
2. CONTRACTING PARTIES, CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
The purchase contract is entered into with Aura Prestige Pte Ltd.
The display of the products in the online shop does not represent a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalogue. By clicking the order button, you submit a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping cart. Directly after submitting the order, confirmation of receipt of the order is effected along with acceptance of the order through an automatically sent email. The purchase contract comes into effect with this email confirmation.
A binding contract can also come into effect beforehand as follows:
If you have chosen payment by credit card, the contract comes into effect when the credit card is debited.
If you have chosen to pay via Shopify Pay, Apple Pay, or Google Pay, the contract comes into effect when you confirm the payment instruction to the aforementioned online payment services.
3. POSTAGE AND PACKING
We deliver free of charge for orders $40 and above within Singapore.
The following payment options are available in our shop:
Credit card Your credit card will be debited upon completion of the order.
If you choose payment via credit card, an additional 0.00 percent of the purchase price will be charged.
Shopify Pay, Apple Pay, or Google Pay You pay the invoice amount via the online payment services. You will first need to register with the companies mentioned if you are not already, then you will have to prove your identity by means of your login data and then confirm to us the payment instruction (in exceptional cases you might be able to use guest access). You will receive further advice during the order process.
If you choose payment via Shopify Pay, Apple Pay, or Google Pay, an additional 0.00 percent of the purchase price will be charged.
5. COLLECTION BY THE CUSTOMER
We only deliver via dispatch. Unfortunately, collection of the goods by the customer is not possible.
6. RESERVATION OF OWNERSHIP
The goods remain our property until complete payment has been made.
7. TRANSPORT DAMAGE
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please make a complaint about such faults as soon as possible to the delivery agent and contact us immediately, within three working days.
8. STORAGE OF THE TEXT OF THE CONTRACT
You can view the GTC at any time here on this website and download them. You can view your previous orders in our customer login area.
9. LANGUAGE OF THE CONTRACT
The language available for the conclusion of the contract is English.
10. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK RIGHTS
The content, layout and structure of the Amaris beauty website are protected by copyright laws and other protective laws. All rights reserved.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND LEGAL DISPUTES
Singapore: The Singapore law applies for all legal transactions or other legal relationships with us. In case of disputes regarding the order or delivery, the client has the possibility of coming to an amicable arrangement by contacting the following address: 3791 Jalan Bukit Merah, #02-07, E-Centre @Redhill, Singapore 159471.
12. LEGAL CANCELLATION POLICY
You have the right to cancel this contract within seven days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is seven days beginning with the day on which you or a third party appointed by you, which is not the carrier, have/has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your cancellation right, you must inform us (Aura Prestige Pte Ltd, 3791 Jalan Bukit Merah, #02-07, E-Centre @Redhill, Singapore 159471, firstname.lastname@example.org) about your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an email).
In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient to send the notice of exercising the cancellation right before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of the cancellation
Should you cancel this contract, we must pay back all payments we have received from you, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notice of your cancellation of this contract. We will use the same payment method for this reimbursement that you used in the original transaction, unless something else has expressly been agreed with you; on no account will fees be charged to you for this reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods or until you have proven that you have returned the goods, depending on which is the earlier.
You shall return the goods to us by post or personally immediately and in any case at the latest within a period of seven days from the day on which you notified us about the cancellation of this contract. The period has been complied with if you send the goods before expiry of the period of seven days. Customer will bear the costs for returning the goods. You will also pay for any possible depreciation of the goods, if this depreciation was due to handling of the goods by you which was not necessary in order to examine the state, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
We thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. In the following, we will inform you in detail about how your data is handled.
STORAGE OF ACCESS DATA IN SERVER LOGFILES
You can visit our websites without having to give us any personal data. We only store access data in so-called server log-files, such as e.g. the name of the requested file, date and time of the retrieval, transferred amount of data and the requesting provider. This data is exclusively evaluated in order to guarantee failure-free operation of the site and to improve our offers. It does not enable us to determine your identity.
DATA COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA FOR PROCESSING A CONTRACT AND OPENING A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
We collect personal data, if you provide us with this data voluntarily when placing an order, when contacting us (e.g. via a contact form or email) or when opening a customer account. You can see from the respective input forms which of this data is collected. We use the data provided by you for processing contracts and for processing your requests. After a contract has been completely processed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted after expiry of the storage periods according to tax law and commercial law, unless you have specifically agreed to a further usage of your data or we reserve the right to a usage of data beyond that scope, which is legally permitted and about which we will inform you below. You can delete your customer account at any time either by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a function provided in the customer account for this purpose.
PASSING ON DATA IN ORDER TO FULFIL A CONTRACT
In order to fulfil the contract, we pass your data on to the shipping company instructed to carry out the delivery, as far as that is required for the delivery of ordered goods. In order to process payments, we pass on the payment data required for this purpose to the financial institution instructed to make the payment and to any payment service providers instructed by us or to the payment service chosen by you in the order process.
USE OF DATA WHEN SUBSCRIBING TO THE EMAIL NEWSLETTER
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use the data required or separately provided by you for this purpose, in order to send you our email newsletter on a regular basis. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time either by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a link provided in the newsletter for this purpose.
USE OF DATA FOR POSTAL ADVERTISING AND YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION
In addition, we reserve the right to store your first and last name, your postal address and - as far as we have received these additional details in the context of our contractual relationship - your title, academic degree, your year of birth and your occupation, the branch of industry or line of business you work in in consolidated lists and use them for our own advertising purposes, e.g. for sending you attractive offers and information concerning our products by post. You can object to the storage and use of your data for these purposes at any time by sending a message to the contact option described
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on different web pages. These cookies are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies used by us will be deleted again upon termination of the browser session, i.e. when you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies will remain on your terminal device and enable us to recognise your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). You can set your browser in such a way that you will be informed of the setting of cookies and can individually decide on their acceptance or can decline the acceptance of cookies in general or in certain cases. In case of a non-acceptance of cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
We use retargeting and remarketing functions from third-party suppliers on our website. This means that it is possible for us to address internet users, who have visited www.amarisbeauty.com on websites of our partners with personalised advertisements. The respective retargeting or remarketing partner stores a cookie on your hard drive. Based on the cookie technology, the usage information is stored in form of pseudonyms (e.g. which advertisement you received by us or you clicked on, which products you clicked on, which products you bought). Your personal data will not be used in this context.
USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS FOR WEB ANALYSIS
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc.
Google Analytics uses so called "cookies", which are text files that will be stored on your computer and which allow your use of the website to be analysed. The information on your use of the website generated by the cookie will usually be transferred to a Google server in the USA and will be stored there. IP anonymisation is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide further services to the operator of the website which are related to the use of the website and the internet. The IP address transferred from your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies by using the respective setting in your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case you might not be able to use all of the functions of this website to their full extent.
Moreover, you can prevent Google from acquiring and processing the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP-address) by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following l http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
As an alternative to the browser plugin, you can click on this link, in order to prevent Google Analytics from acquiring data on this website in future. In doing so, an opt-out-cookie will be stored on your terminal device. If you delete your cookies, you will have to click on the link again.
USE OF SOCIAL PLUGINS BY FACEBOOK, GOOGLE+, TWITTER
So-called social plugins ("Plugins") of the social networks Facebook and Google+ and microblogging services Twitter are used on our website. These services are provided by the companies Facebook Inc., Google Inc. and Twitter Inc. ("Provider").
Use of Facebook Social Plugins
So-called social plugins ("Plugins") of the social network Facebook are used on our website, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition "Social plugin by Facebook" or "Facebook Social Plugin." You’ll find an overview of the Facebook plugins and their design here: (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
When you call up a page on our website that has a plugin like that, your browser creates a direct connection to Facebook’s servers. Facebook transmits the plugin’s content directly to your browser and it is integrated into the page. Due to this integration, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the relevant page of our website, even if you don’t have a Facebook profile or are not currently logged into Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is sent directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
When you’re logged into Facebook, Facebook can immediately allocate the visit to our website to your Facebook profile. When you interact with the plugins, for example, click on the "Like" button or enter a comment, this information is also sent directly to a Facebook server and stored there. Furthermore, the information is published on your Facebook profile and shown to your Facebook friends.
To find out about the purpose and scope of the data collection, further processing and use of data by Facebook as well as your relevant rights and setting options to protect your private sphere, please see Facebook’s data protection notices: www.facebook.com/policy.php
If you do not want Facebook to immediately allocate the data collected through our website to your Facebook profile, you have to log out of Facebook before you visit our website. You can also completely prevent the loading of Facebook plugins with add-ons for your browser, e.g., with the "Facebook Blocker" (http://webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/).
Use of Google+ Plugins (e.g. "+1" button)
So-called social plugins ("Plugins") of the social network Google+ are used on our website, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). The plugins are, e.g., identifiable by buttons with the sign "+1" on a white or colored background. You’ll find an overview of the Google plugins and their design here: https://developers.google.com/+/plugins
When you call up a page on our website that has a plugin like that, your browser creates a direct connection to Google’s servers. Google transmits the plugin’s content directly to your browser and it is integrated into the page. Due to the integration, Google receives the information that your browser has accessed the relevant page of our website, even if you don’t have a profile with Google+ or are not currently logged into Google+. This information (including your IP address) is sent from your browser directly to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
If you’re logged into Google+, Google can immediately allocate the visit to our website to your Google+ profile. When you interact with the plugins, for example, click on the "+1" button, the relevant information is also sent directly to a Google server and stored there. Furthermore, the information is published on Google+ and shown there to your contacts.
To find out about the purpose and scope of data collection, further processing and use of data by Google as well as your relevant rights and setting options to protect your private sphere, please see Google’s data protection notices: http://www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/+1button.html
If you do not want Google to immediately allocate the data collected through our website to your profile on Google+, you have to log out of Google+ before you visit our website. You can also completely prevent loading of Google plugins with add-ons for your browser, e.g. with the script blocker "NoScript" (http://noscript.net/).
Use of Twitter Plugins (e.g. "Tweet" Button)
So-called social plugins ("Plugins") of the microblogging service Twitter are used on our website, which is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA ("Twitter"). The plugins are marked with a Twitter logo, for example, in the form of a blue "Twitter bird." You’ll find an overview of the Twitter plugins and their design here: https://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons
When you call up a page on our website that has a plugin like that, your browser creates a direct connection to Twitter’s servers. Twitter transmits the plugin’s content directly to your browser and it is integrated into the page. Due to the integration, Twitter receives the information that your browser has accessed the relevant page of our website, even if you do not have a profile with Twitter or are not currently logged into Twitter. This information (including your IP address) is sent directly from your browser to a Twitter server in the USA and stored there.
If you’re logged in at Twitter, Twitter can immediately allocate the visit to our website to your Twitter account. When you interact with the plugins, for example, click on the "Tweet" button, the relevant information is also sent directly to a Twitter server and stored there. Furthermore, this information is published on your Twitter account and shown to your contacts there.
To find out about the purpose and scope of data collection, further processing and use of data by Twitter as well as your relevant rights and setting options to protect your private sphere, please see Twitter’s data protection notices: https://twitter.com/privacy
If you do not want Twitter to immediately allocate the data gathered through our website to your Twitter account, you have to log out of Twitter before you visit our website. You can also completely prevent loading of Twitter plugins with add-ons for your browser, e.g., with the script blocker "NoScript" http://noscript.net/
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which Aura Prestige Pte Ltd (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
- As used in this Notice:
“customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and
“personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
- Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include name, email address, telephone number, gender and date of birth.
- Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
- We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority; and
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information.
- We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and services requested by you; or
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions with reference to the above mentioned purposes.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within seven (7) business days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 7
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
- We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. In general, our response will be within seven (7) business days. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
- We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
Contact No. : +6568160207
Email Address : email@example.com
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
- This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
- We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.